Mobile communications and waves lab
Mobile communications and the Internet merge together more and more and establish new applications and services. Important basic technologies for this are Java, XML as well as the Android software platform. In research projects we explore the possibilities and limits as well as new fields of application.
E-learning facilitates self-motivated learning that is independent of time and location - ideal conditions for best learning success. We analyse technologies for high quality interactive and mobile application (mobile leraning).
Head of Laboratory
Prof. Dr. Andreas Christ
- Reinhard Echle (M.Eng.)
- 4 x Fujitsu Desktop PC’s
- 1 x Dell Optiplex Desktop PC‘s
- 1 x Supermicro ( Xeon(R) E5-2623 v3)
- 2 x Virtuelle Server
- Operatin systems: Windows 10, Linux
- IntelliJ, Eclipse
- E-learning environment iSign (Internet based Simulation of Guided Wave Propagation)
- Research on system architecture for device independent applications for 3D imaging and virtual reality
- Hybrid software architectures for mixed fixed / mobile communication networks for decentral distributed small-scale energy systems